As a Study Association, EPU has information about all of its members. It is vital that this information remains private and therefore we have a privacy statement regarding the privacy of our members.
In this privacy statement, we want to give you clear and transparent information about how our association handles your personal data. We guarantee your privacy as much as possible and therefore handle your personal data carefully. S.V. EPU always adheres to laws and regulations, including the AVG (General Data Protection Regulation). This means that we will always:
- Ask for your permission if we need it for processing your personal data;
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they are provided;
- Process only those personal data that are needed;
- Take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data are guaranteed;
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data;
- Not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
As study association EPU, we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions regarding the AVG after reading this Privacy Statement, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the 33rd board,
Daniël Theelen, Chair.